Sunday 4 December 2011

Diary Entry

I just finished and uploaded some extra research for my music video on to my blog which has helped me further with my project. The first thing I uploaded was me and my group using photoshop to test it out so that we know how it works. My partner in the project already knows how to use photoshop but I dont so he gave me a few lesson's on how to use it in class.

The second research I did was about our target audience for out music video music. I did a power point on who are mostly the target audiences for Jessie J and when in to research what sub culture they belong to as well as what their dislikes and likes are so that we could incorporate any of these things in our music video or digipak or magazine cover.

On another post I said that I would design the outfit that the lead singer will wear on our music video so I went and researched in to what type of clothing Jessie J wears and also what type of clothes fit the genre of her music which I could emerge together to make an ourfit suitable to the conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment